Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's a Scary Time in America

Do Abortions Hurt - It's a Scary Time in America
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination It's a Scary Time in America. And the content associated with Do Abortions Hurt.

Do you know about - It's a Scary Time in America

Do Abortions Hurt! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

Wow, it's a scary time in American right now. Everyone I meet is expensed up about the upcoming election, some more than others. It feels like conservatives are especially frenzied and hostile at the possibility of an Obama presidency while liberals are retention their breathes and waiting for determination day. The conservatives grab at straws to convince others (and themselves) that a 'President Obama' is a disaster in the making. The litany of lies, misinformation and disinformation about Obama reads like a 'Who's Who' of damnable sins:

What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Do Abortions Hurt. You check out this article for home elevators that need to know is Do Abortions Hurt.

How is It's a Scary Time in America

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt.

- Obama isn't a Christian (he is, but why would that matter in a country founded on religious freedom?).
- Worse still, he's Muslim (he isn't but again, that shouldn't be a topic for conference in a country founded on that aforementioned 'religious freedom').
- Obama pals colse to with terrorists (he knows Bill Ayres but is not a close associate).
- Obama is not an American (yep, born in the good ol' U. S. Of A!).
- Obama isn't patriotic (according to whom? Colin Powell thinks he is.).
- Obama is black (The War in the middle of the States is over - Deal With It!).
- Obama will raise taxes (only if you have an wage of 0,000 or more, in which case what are you griping about?).
- Obama does not have soldiery sense (again, general Colin Powell endorsed Obama. Any questions?).
- Obama is 'pro-choice' (but 'pro-choice' means 'in-favor-of-giving-a-woman-the-right-to-choose-whether-or-not-to-continue-a-pregnancy-to-term. It does not mean self-operating abortion.) [If my wife or daughter's life were jeopardized as a effect of a reproduction I wouldn't want man else's idea of morality determining whether or not she should live. I'd maintain the abortion and then hash it out with God when I meet him in heaven. Looking more conservative justices appointed to the consummate Court ought to be enough infer enough to vote for Obama!]
- Lastly (and I especially love this one) a young man at a truck stop in Denver told me Barack Obama is, "a draft dodger." Barack Obama was born in 1964. The draft ended in 1974. Do the math.

I'm not going to bash Senator McCain or Governor Palin. It's unproductive and contrary to how most Americans want politics conducted. I'm more interested in studying what the candidates will do for America, not what they can't or won't do for America. But in my conversations with conservatives I've found they invariably focus on what is wrong with Barack Obama, not what makes McCain and Palin the right choice. This sounds like the old 'empty barrel' syndrome; the empty ones make the most noise. If you want me to vote for your candidate, don't tell me what's wrong with my candidate; tell me what's right with yours.

Here's a point most of us should be able to agree on: Obama is not from Mars, which means he's not bullet proof. I heard one scared and witless guy say with a with a snarling laugh, "Obama? I've gotta bullet for him." He certainly said this! Maybe he was just shooting his big mouth off, maybe it was his effort at masking his own political impotence or maybe it pinpointed him as both racist and bigot. Anyone the reason, his words brought a cold, sick feeling to me, a feeling I had not felt in many years. It hurt my stomach and scared me. It made me frightened of him, frightened for us all.

He wasn't alive in 1963, wasn't colse to in the nightmare nightmare of President Kennedy's assassination or the soul-crushing depression and fear that consumed us after Jfk's death (and Martin Luther King's death and Robert F. Kennedy's death). It was a wretched, horrid time of darkness when all hope was extinguished in this country, when innocence and excitement for the future crashed bloody and dying in a Dallas street. He could not maybe remember the growling hatred turned loose; the fear and suspicion all of us felt, the ongoing violence that resulted when the president was taken from us. He couldn't maybe remember that awful day in November 1963 nor comprehend how we were driven into darkness like threatened animals cowering in caves. If he could grasp the depth of the killing despair we suffered for years thereafter, such malevolent words would never flee his lips.

For me the most leading thing Obama brings to the table is hope; hope for a new direction not just in America but for the world. I understand conservatives feel their candidate and their schedule means a promising future for the world, too. While I don't agree with the conservative schedule I don't want to shoot its messenger!

Threatening the life of the President of the United States even in jest or in a occasion of unbridled braggadocio is a federal offense, one punishable by a long stretch in prison, a stiff fine and more. Killing the President of the United States is a one-way mark to the death house. But those are trifling details compared to the irreparable damage to America and the world, our Global Village.

Don't kill America's light, its innate enthusiasm, it's zeal, it's hope. Don't kill our capability to dream big, to dream the possibilities. You see, the president isn't the only one who dies. We all do.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt. Where you possibly can offer used in your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt.Read more.. It's a Scary Time in America. View Related articles related to Do Abortions Hurt. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share It's a Scary Time in America.


No comments:

Post a Comment