Friday, July 20, 2012

4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain

Do Abortions Hurt - 4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination 4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain.

Do you know about - 4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain

Do Abortions Hurt ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Do Abortions Hurt . You read this article for information on that need to know is Do Abortions Hurt .

How is 4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain

4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain Tube. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt . PLEASE RATE AND POST COMMENTS, GOOD OR BAD! THANKS! This is my first video so bear with me. I took a song that I wrote a while back to a remade 'Flipsyde' beat (ORIGINAL SONG - HAPPY BIRTHDAY). I've had a lot to get off my chest (politically) lately and where's the best place to post just about WHATEVER you want? YouTube, of course. Enjoy: (verse 1) I see these things happen everyday around the world; I seen 18 year-old students (who) lost insurance; On they birthday 'cause state policy say they unworthy; I seen dudes get outta jail and put back in the first day; I heard people say 'what's the worst that can happen?'; When they meet a seductress (get) sucked in by physical attraction; The next mornin' they got AIDS; Six months later they mother's signin' papers for organ donation transfers; Laughter and pain, politicians establish the gain; Controllin' the loss, upholdin' the costs, while draggin' our names; Through the acid rain denyin' in speeches; The reasons that we' at war while our families cryin' for PEACE; I think the time has been reached for us to rise from our seats; We must incline our beliefs, if we ever hope to change for the better; If I had a dime for every problem I had, I'd be a rich man; So why we pick the pain over pleasure and; (hook) (x2) Why do we hate? And why we gotta struggle?; I been talkin' to GOD and askin' Him to help us through this trouble; Our father who art in Heaven, why does it hurt to breathe?; And I been wonderin' if any part of Your ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt . Where you possibly can put to use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt . View Related articles related to Do Abortions Hurt . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 4Legacy - Nightmares of Misfortune and Pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment