Monday, July 23, 2012

Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder

Do Abortions Hurt - Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder.

Do you know about - Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder

Do Abortions Hurt ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Do Abortions Hurt . You look at this article for information about that need to know is Do Abortions Hurt .

How is Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder

Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder Tube. Duration : 2.83 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt . Lyrics: This is for the demons in my head, you gonna dig this Fuck angels, Heaven's filled with pussy ass bitches Call me disturbed because i'm down with the sickness Slice your esophogus and kill off the witness Children dance in circles and sing nursery rhymes I can't stand it, i just wanna choke em till they purple Shit is not commercial its conserversial and personall And when i murder my mood changes are quite versital A little bit of herb will keep me on my knees and merciful And when i'm pissed off, I piss on you like a urinal Jump you like a hurdle got you crawling like a turtle I got this world as my army and you can call me the colonel I'm short and stocky but i'm ugly as a motherfuck Throw it in my face and yall be beggin for the uppercut Not really emo but i go through the motions Cuz my mind is like an ocean Call it emotion. I'll surely do a burglary, i named my pistol Burgandy I keep her for emergancies or when i have an urgency To kill a motherfucking bitch, death will always flirt wit me And if you got a problem i'll make sure you burn eternally I'll burn a church to the motherfucking ground With my middle fingers to the sky screamin "How you like me now?!" And i dont fuck around Click clack and bust a round And when i'm done i'll be the only motherfucker left in town Fuck wit me and watch me knock your screw loose They'll make a movie after you and name it "Bruise Clues" I'll splatter blood all over your new suit And your gooch boots and turn your brain ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt . Where you may put to use in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt . View Related articles related to Do Abortions Hurt . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Bsully- Borderline Personality Disorder.


No comments:

Post a Comment