Monday, July 9, 2012

J.Cole - Lost Ones

Do Abortions Hurt - J.Cole - Lost Ones.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination J.Cole - Lost Ones.

Do you know about - J.Cole - Lost Ones

Do Abortions Hurt ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Do Abortions Hurt . You check out this article for information on an individual wish to know is Do Abortions Hurt .

How is J.Cole - Lost Ones

J.Cole - Lost Ones Tube. Duration : 4.43 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt . Lyrics [Verse 1 - J Cole] Baby girl, I can't imagine what it's like for you I got you pregnant, now inside there is a life in you I know you wonder if this is gon' make me think About wifing you.. Like if you have my first child, would I Spend my whole life with you? Now I ain't trying to pick a fight with you I'm trying to talk. Now I ain't trying to spend the night With you, I'm kinda lost, see I've been giving it some thought lately, and Frankly I feel like we ain't ready and this.. Hold up now, let me finish! Think about it baby, me and you still kids ourselves How we gonna raise a kid by outself, handle biz by ourself? A nigga barely over 20, where the hell we gonna live? Where am I gonna get that money? I refuse to bring my boy and my girl in this world When I ain't got shit to give em And I'm not with them niggas who be knocking girls up And skate out, so girl you gotta think about your options Weigh it out, what's the weigh-out? [Hook - J Cole] And I ain't too proud to say that I cried sometimes Cried sometimes, about it And girl I know it hurts, but If this world was perfect, we can make it work [Verse 2 - J Cole] She say "you got some nerve To come up to me talking about abortion This my body nigga, so don't think you finna Force shit! See I knew that this is how you act So typical, said you love me but now You flipping like reciprocals, figures though Should've known that you was just another nigga No different from them other niggas who be Claiming that they ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt . Where you can put to use in your life. And most of all, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt . View Related articles associated with Do Abortions Hurt . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share J.Cole - Lost Ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment