Friday, August 3, 2012

Honesty - The Sure Fire Way to You Landing a Man Like Billy Joel

Do you know about - Honesty - The Sure Fire Way to You Landing a Man Like Billy Joel

Not only did I grow up with Billy Joel and His songs are still there way deep into sacred places in my heart, I had the pleasure some twenty years ago to meet two habitancy that knew Billy personally and was able to ask them a lot of questions. So you want to date that Ceo and have him marry you. Well it might pay to be the woman that Billy was finding for in this song. Let me explain...

What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Does Abortion Hurt. You read this article for facts about that need to know is Does Abortion Hurt.

How is Honesty - The Sure Fire Way to You Landing a Man Like Billy Joel

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Does Abortion Hurt.

If you quest for tenderness it isn't hard to find. You can have the love you need to live.

Since I have come to love myself and do some inner healing in my life I have had a amount of women ask me to ask them to marry them. Women in droves in seconds and third marriages are searching for tenderness and with four in just over a year trying to convince me to marry a second time, I know that even an overweight unemployed guy in this life has got hope

But if you look for truthfulness You might just as well be blind. It all the time seems to be so hard to give.

One of the four ladies I found on a singles online dating site. I stated quite clearly that I wanted to meet ladies that are concerned in friendship only as that was one of the options on the site. I met a lady that was happy to be a friend for a month then going a little crazy on me and falling in love and trying to talk me out of my no second marriage for Christians belief.

Truth is so rare. We lie to others so easy. We lie to ourselves and kid ourselves. We all have dreams sure, but we are only true to our dreams when we have written goals on how we are going to accomplish them.

In the church the truth is sadly lacking. In the Old Testament one of the prophets utter that God's name is Blasphemed among the non Jews and used as a swear word because of the hypocrisy of the Jewish race and their connection with the God they were supposed to serve.

Today, one of the major swear words that you'll hear all the time is Jesus Christ both together or just Jesus, or just Christ. This swear word has come about for the same intuit as the modern Christians in this world have done such a hash job of serving Christ that habitancy swear and use his name.

The church doesn't need happy future telling prophets saying nice thing they need to know that they are way out of line and far from God's best and this truthfulness is so hard to find that you may as well be blind Billy says.

Honesty is such a lonely word. Every person is so untrue. Honesty is hardly ever heard. And mostly what I need from you.

One thing Billy needed who was is headed for stardom and fame with the songs and the money they were going to make, was that he needed a man that could unquestionably say his song was crap, or that his pride was not nice, or to plainly be honest with him. The problem rich habitancy find is so many habitancy want to share in the riches that they find themselves surrounded by yes men laughing at all their jokes and dismissing all their bad behaviour to gain the money they are serving for.

Billy was honest and honesty was badge he wore on his chest, like a young child would proudly wear a ribbon pinned to his. For an honest man the world can be very lonely and you never seem to get to first base making friends because you speak the truth boldly.

I am so close to Jesus and so devoted to His Bible that few habitancy can undergo me. I taste so many visions and supernatural experiences that I leave habitancy shaking their heads if I tell them what happen to me from week to week. So to keep friends I would need not to share some of my life with them plainly because it is so profound and rich they will think me crazy. Rather, I chose to have few friends and share all things with them. I have two close friends.

Honesty is lonely.

Honesty is hardly ever heard.

The press peddles garbage. If you were able to sit with Jesus in a café for an hour and have a conversation about the church, the war in Iraq, the abortions in the West and the state of our world, you would soon see the news isn't telling us the truth. It's all lies lies lies. And sadly the church has major teachers that are on Tv that are false prophets with huge followings. Men that might have healed people, men that might have said precise prophecies in God's name, men that even cast out demons, but on judgement day Jesus warned he will tell these distinguished false prophets to depart from him and go to hell. The mean Christian does not even know what a false prophet is and they are filling the airwaves in a city near you.

If you are going to land a distinguished man like Billy he will need you to guide him with the good news and the bad news. He will need to hear that overheard conversation that you heard his best buddy and business partner were having about him, he will need to know the staff member that was rude to you. He will need to know when he is being too big for his boots, he will need to know when to put his feet up and stop worrying.

He can find any girl to come to bed with him. He has power, he has money and his has big dreams and this is intoxicating to most females. They have no need of love in the best dresses and the best cars and the best houses and these sort of females are quite crafty and can speak quite well with words and flattery that run like honey.

I can all the time find man to say they sympathize. If I wear my heart out on my sleeve.

When you are honest and wear your heart on your sleeve you are an open book and any man can manipulate this sort of man with false sympathy. Billy doesn't want this but he knows he is a sucker to this. Either does your Ceo. He wants to be able to be personal and you to be able to say you don't understand his pain and it's out of your depth instead of "I know how you feel honey."

But I don't want some pretty face to tell me pretty lies. All I want is man to believe.

Billy had big dreams and was a dreamer. Most habitancy don't seem to be able to be caught up in a dreamers dream until they see the dreams taking shape. There are habitancy that are rich and those of us that make them rich. Billy didn't want a pretty girl on his pillow as he dreamt he wanted a partner to jump in the stirrups and ride a horse out with him to lasso his dreams.

Are you that sort of girl? Guys want to conquer, they want an adventure they want you on a horse with them, doing the hard work with them and sharing the campfires after the day is done. You don't need to work in his office but you can play on his team and be his biggest supporter. Believe me there are a lot more pretty girls in the world then honest ones.

Honesty is such a lonely word. Every person is so untrue. Honesty is hardly ever heard. And mostly what I need from you.

Billy had the talent for composing music, Billy had the words to put in his songs, and Billy had the producers to open him to success, so what did he need from His women? He needed her to be honest with him.

A big ask?

Yes a big ask.

Many will lie to a distinguished man to not offend or to not to hurt him. Billy wanted to hear the gossip even if it was his business partner and best buddy. Billy wanted to know those on his staff treating you lie a silly wife. As an honest wife you would be so foremost to him.

Be honest girls. Stop hiding, wondering what he will think. Tell him the truth.

I can find a lover. I can find a friend. I can have protection until the bitter end.

Once again a distinguished moderate finding distinguished man can have any amount of lovers and have man whispering flattery and drying his tears as he grows through pain and tries to cope with the pressures of his new life. Yet an honest man will all the time seem to have a bitter end with this sort of women.

Anyone can ease me with promises again. I know, I know.

People give their word so cheaply these days. Promises are made and false ease is entered into as the gullible romantic falls for the lies and false protection of his gushing new lover but Billy knows this is all possible.

When I'm deep inside of me don't be too concerned. I won't as for nothin' while I'm gone

Billy says here: When I get introspective and stop talking and quest deep within myself for maybe the inspiration for my next songs don't be concerned. You won't be asked for whatever while I am like this, I am self sufficient in this place darling.

Sometimes ladies your man will need space to go out bush and think a while. This is no little on you. He'll go through tough places and he'll place no demands on you and he wouldn't leave you alone if you weren't a champion. Don't think you have to supervene your man when he gets deep and introspective and don't think you have to have his answers to the questions he is request you. Just give him room to move and he'll come back.

But when I want sincerity tell me where else can I turn. Because you're the one I depend upon.,

He'll come back and say,"What do you reckon? I think I am going to do this." That is when he wants your input and for you to be honest and he wants you to be sincere and faithful to him. He is depending on you, you know. That champion you have your sights set on winning. He is finding for you do you know that?

Are you up to being Billy's new girl?

I hope you will get new knowledge about Does Abortion Hurt. Where you possibly can offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is the original source Does Abortion Hurt|Does Abortion Hurt|"Does Abortion Hurt"|total stranger Does Abortion Hurt}.Read more.. total stranger Honesty - The Sure Fire Way to You Landing a Man Like Billy Joel. View Related articles associated with Does Abortion Hurt. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Honesty - The Sure Fire Way to You Landing a Man Like Billy Joel.


No comments:

Post a Comment