Saturday, August 4, 2012

Loss of a Child - I'm Alright

Do you know about - Loss of a Child - I'm Alright

My time as short, Mom and Dad,
But I want you both to know,
I'm with our Heavenly Father now
where I'll laugh and play and grow.

What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Does An Abortion Hurt. You look at this article for information on that want to know is Does An Abortion Hurt.

How is Loss of a Child - I'm Alright

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Does An Abortion Hurt.

I know how much you miss me
and I know you cry at night,
but I need you to remember
that everything's alright.

God never hurts His children.
He just kept me from the pain
Then He let you keep my memory
so you'll know His love remains.

At night when you lie in darkness
and the pain overwhelms your heart,
please know I'm all the time with you,
because our souls do not depart.

God keeps them safe in heaven
where on day we'll all unite,
but for now let God embrace you
with His arms around you tight.

I love you, Mom and Daddy.
God is great and I'm alright.
When you see my star in heaven,
it's my wings reflecting light.

There are no words to say that could take away the heartache you are feeling right now. There are so many unanswered questions that will go through your mind over and over again. The biggest is why? Most of us ask God when tragedy hits. Many will feel it is a punishment for something we did or didn't do.

Only God knows the time to come and can give us the real presume for the loss of a child, but as we all know, there are no answers that we as humans can fully understand. What presume would there be for a child to die and not have the opportunity to grow up to enjoy their life? Why does an innocent child have to suffer? How do you live with the emptiness you feel inside?

There is only one good retort - Trust God! whether your child died through a miscarriage, was stillborn, aborted, younger or older - it was God's son or daughter first. God is a God of love and would never do anything that would hurt your minuscule one. Death is not a punishment, but it is instead the door to heaven.

One day you will see your child again, but for now please know that God loves you. When heartache comes, look up and see God's heaven. Ask Him into your heart and let Him be your relax and the one you lean on to help make it through this difficult time. No one can take the burden you feel right now, but let God work or talk through others. There are many of us who want to help you in anyway we can. Keep the faith!

I hope you get new knowledge about Does An Abortion Hurt. Where you possibly can offer use within your life. And most importantly, your reaction is homepage Does An Abortion Hurt|Does An Abortion Hurt|"Does An Abortion Hurt"|such a good point Does An Abortion Hurt}.Read more.. such a good point Loss of a Child - I'm Alright. View Related articles associated with Does An Abortion Hurt. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Loss of a Child - I'm Alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment