Friday, June 15, 2012

2pac- my words to my first born (OG)

Do Abortions Hurt - 2pac- my words to my first born (OG).
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination 2pac- my words to my first born (OG).

Do you know about - 2pac- my words to my first born (OG)

Do Abortions Hurt ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Do Abortions Hurt . You check this out article for facts about an individual need to know is Do Abortions Hurt .

How is 2pac- my words to my first born (OG)

2pac- my words to my first born (OG) Video Clips. Duration : 4.18 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt . lyrics: Hehehe, these are my words to my first born.. [2Pac] Can you picture, young niggaz in a rush to grow til hard timers in the pen, had to crush his throat Probably never even saw it comin - too busy bullshittin Caught him with his mouth runnin; ain't this a bitch They got me twisted in this game The feds and the punk, po-lice pointin pistols at my brain I wonder if I'm wrong cause I'm thugged out My homies murdered execution style runnin in the drug house what was supposed to be a easy hit - now shit is flipped cause niggaz died over bullshit - it's not my dream I'm seein pictures of a broken man, no witnesses Only the questions of who smoked the man, young adolescents in our prime live a life of crime, though it ain't logical We hobble through these tryin times, livin blind Lord help me with my troubled soul Why all my homies had to die 'fore they got to grow? And right before I put my head on the pillow, say a prayer one love to the thugs in heaven I'll see you there It's written for the young and dumb that wasn't warned Help you make it through the storm My words to my first born, feel me .. My words to my first born .. My words to my first born [2Pac] Since my very first day on this earth, I was cursed So I knew, that the birth of a child would make my life worse And though it hurt me there was no distortion Cause wild seeds can't grow, we need more abortions Quiet your soul, cause you know what you had to do And so did victims of a world they never came to I ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt . Where you can offer easy use in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt . View Related articles associated with Do Abortions Hurt . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 2pac- my words to my first born (OG).


No comments:

Post a Comment