Friday, June 15, 2012

SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2

Do Abortions Hurt - SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2.
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2.

Do you know about - SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2

Do Abortions Hurt ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Do Abortions Hurt . You look at this article for information about anyone wish to know is Do Abortions Hurt .

How is SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2

SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2 Tube. Duration : 2.03 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt . starparkerforcongress.com http Star Parker (born 1956) is an American author. Parker is also an advocate and spokesperson for American conservative causes. www.unclesamsplantation.com She holds an undergraduate degree in marketing. www.starparkerforcongress.com Parker is a conservative African American woman who has stated she spent her teen and early adult years as an unemployed mother on welfare. She also has told of being arrested in her teens for shoplifting, and has publicly disclosed the fact that she has had four abortions.[1] Parker became a Christian and subsequently became a spokesperson for related political issues. She opposes the welfare system, claiming that welfare is similar to an invitation to a government plantation, which creates a situation where those who accept the invitation switch mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to "What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?" She claims that stable families and strong moral values are the key to ending poverty. She believes that abortion is wrong and has hurt black families. In 2007, Parker was a guest at the conservative Value Voters Summit and in 2009 was a guest speaker at this same event.[1] Parker is the founder and president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education. She is also a syndicated columnist for Scripps Howard News Service and the author of three books: White Ghetto: How Middle Class America Reflects Inner City Decay (2006), Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt . Where you possibly can offer easy use in your life. And most of all, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt . View Related articles associated with Do Abortions Hurt . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share SAVE AMERICA NOW - 37th Congressional District I LIKE Star Parker P2.


No comments:

Post a Comment