Friday, June 15, 2012

ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt.

Do Abortions Hurt - ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt..
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt..

Do you know about - ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt.

Do Abortions Hurt ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Do Abortions Hurt . You see this article for info on anyone need to know is Do Abortions Hurt .

How is ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt.

ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt. Tube. Duration : 17.93 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Do Abortions Hurt . Ok, so not only is the ThePuppyTurtle a cunt, he also appears to be a lot more stupid than I thought, and a fantasist. So he made this piece of... er..."pwnage" www.youtube.com Words fail me. It actually hurt, watching a video this stupid. I especially loved the part where he said I compared christianity to the Ku Klux Klan. Nice to know you were paying attention, bell-end. Some statistics about abortion in the US... Before deciding it's irrelevant, I might point out that it contains the reasons women get abortions. It does not list "Birth Control" as one of those reasons. www.guttmacher.org And what have we learned ladies and gentlemen? Standing in front of a mirror saying "I am smart, I AM smart!" doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking idiot. PuppyTurtle... You're still a cunt. And if anything, your video does a good job of making mine all the better.
I hope you will get new knowledge about Do Abortions Hurt . Where you can put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Do Abortions Hurt . View Related articles associated with Do Abortions Hurt . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share ThePuppyTurtle is STILL a cunt..


No comments:

Post a Comment